Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Very nice

Liked this last part the most.
And I like commentaries too, so that's cool I guess.

AAAND you got me hungry for apples.

Splatterhouse Collab Splatterhouse Collab

Going to be honest.

Hi guys, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to be completely honest on this one.. even though most of you guys are my friends.

I wasn't too impressed.

Why it got me to think that way is probably because the time that this took to produce. And I know from experience that this could have taken a lot less time than it did. I also wasn't too happy with seeing so much sprites, and having them mixed with drawn animation doesn't really fit together.

Even my friend Ninjaco, his part started to look a bit dull because of the time it took to get this online. His parts were the best ones but yet, I know how much that guy improved from the time he made that part until now.. Knowing this, his part didn't really impress me much anymore.

Many parts looked a bit halfassed, I'm sorry but I'm just being completely honest here. You need to work harder and faster when making collabs because you're supposed to constantly move forward and not stand still in the middle of it all and let it slow down the progress. It just hurts the whole project in the end.

I voted 5 to be friendly though since this was a group effort, but it'd deserve a 2.5/5.

I'm sorry but I think this review would have been expected.

Tehde Bogey Tehde Bogey

lmao

What the hell did I just watch? Haha.
Well I found it hilarious cause I have a wicked humor like that.
However, the animation was quite poor.. but the humor really made up for it.

Pico's Adventure Pico's Adventure

Rofl

I laughed all way through, loved it.

Zimmi EP 1 Zimmi EP 1

Refreshing

Nice animation, NG really needs more animations like this... All that there is in the protal is either extreme violence or god knows what. So this was a nice refreshment and the portal needed it.

Good job.

Rutger responds:

Thanks a lot dude (:

CoyoteVille - Episode .5 CoyoteVille - Episode .5

Haha

Good and unpredictable joke, nice art. But the animation could have been better.
You seem to have some of the art knowledge necessary to animate but not enough experience with animating.

You should read some of the tutorials on anipedia (google it) and then search for elements of animation. If you need even more help with all this, I'd suggest you getting the book "The Animators Survival Kit" where the creator of "Who framed Roger Rabbit" explains the elements more throughout.

Hope that helps!

Draconis777 responds:

Thanks for the constructive critiques! I actually have that book (and videos) and it's helped immensely! I was able to do a decent walkcycle after practicing some of the stuff. I still have problems with being choppy but I figure that will go away with time and practice. There's also another book called "Animation Crash Course" that I've been going through and it's really good.

A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

Nice animation

Nice animation, nice timing, bad and old joke.
You should have done something more new than this old joke.

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

old

This joke has been done before. And making fun of The Dark Knight is also very old now. The paintings were choppy and there was barely any animation besides some lipsyncing.

Your flashes are usually good, I'm disappointed.

Junior Junior

Enter your summary, rating, and review for: Junior

I loved it in the beginning when he was tiny and all badass. That was hilarious, especially when he found Jerry who hung himself.

Anyhow, that's where the awesome ended for me, sort of. Because it was so much dialog and so less stuff happening. So I have mixed feelings about this flash. The mood changed so sudden and it felt unbalanced.

But I still found it funny.

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

Happy birthday

Happy birthday. Nice song and cool flash there.
Also, I didn't have to go to the army, cause I'm just that cool.