Rabbit Wants Cake Rabbit Wants Cake

Amazing concept

What a great concept, I really loved this game.
Not only is it a great game, but also very useful for animators. Because the combination of timing and the timeline makes this an excellent timing practice for animation.

The only thing that I got bugged by was when the level changed color. It's a nifty touch but sometimes it made the level fade in with the dark background and it was hard to see what was going on.

Amazing game.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Yeah I beat it fast

1 second beat that

Great game and time consuming... but not for me who got it on one second.

OCD+ OCD+

That's so evil

It's going to be interesting to see if anyone will get any of these medals. Nice and evil game!

I got the clicking medal.

OrigamiLock Art SlideShow OrigamiLock Art SlideShow

Hey nico!

Nice work there Nico.

Haha, I sang along while watching all the drawings. Nice slideshow! Also thanks for drawing me even though I'm not in the LL anymore. <3

This Game is a Joke 2 This Game is a Joke 2

lmao

This was hilarious. It's kinda sad that it's so short, I really enjoyed it. The deal with it being pointless is what makes it gold. Make a third one and make it longer than both the first and the second.

I had a good laugh, that's for sure.

The C word The C word

lmao that was funny

Normally I hate cock jokes and stuff but this was really fun. I had great fun playing this game and it sure was a challenge to play though. I didn't make it till the end but I got far I think, I got to the flying wii controller-looking things (lol what).

But it felt a little bit repetitive at times, since it took so long to kill it and it kept looking the same. Maybe a few different looking rooms would keep people more into it. Every time he changed shape I said to myself "another one..?".

But yeah, in overall: it was really funny and had great game play.

Oh and I got
Gonorrhea
Crabs
Syphilis
Herpes

lmao.

Sneaky Snake's Adventure Sneaky Snake's Adventure

Wtf is wrong with everyone

This was amazing, very addicting. Also a very interesting concept on the game, there should be more flash games like this!

catbrush responds: