Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Very nice

Liked this last part the most.
And I like commentaries too, so that's cool I guess.

AAAND you got me hungry for apples.

Splatterhouse Collab Splatterhouse Collab

Going to be honest.

Hi guys, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to be completely honest on this one.. even though most of you guys are my friends.

I wasn't too impressed.

Why it got me to think that way is probably because the time that this took to produce. And I know from experience that this could have taken a lot less time than it did. I also wasn't too happy with seeing so much sprites, and having them mixed with drawn animation doesn't really fit together.

Even my friend Ninjaco, his part started to look a bit dull because of the time it took to get this online. His parts were the best ones but yet, I know how much that guy improved from the time he made that part until now.. Knowing this, his part didn't really impress me much anymore.

Many parts looked a bit halfassed, I'm sorry but I'm just being completely honest here. You need to work harder and faster when making collabs because you're supposed to constantly move forward and not stand still in the middle of it all and let it slow down the progress. It just hurts the whole project in the end.

I voted 5 to be friendly though since this was a group effort, but it'd deserve a 2.5/5.

I'm sorry but I think this review would have been expected.

Tehde Bogey Tehde Bogey

lmao

What the hell did I just watch? Haha.
Well I found it hilarious cause I have a wicked humor like that.
However, the animation was quite poor.. but the humor really made up for it.

Rabbit Wants Cake Rabbit Wants Cake

Amazing concept

What a great concept, I really loved this game.
Not only is it a great game, but also very useful for animators. Because the combination of timing and the timeline makes this an excellent timing practice for animation.

The only thing that I got bugged by was when the level changed color. It's a nifty touch but sometimes it made the level fade in with the dark background and it was hard to see what was going on.

Amazing game.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Yeah I beat it fast

1 second beat that

Great game and time consuming... but not for me who got it on one second.

OCD+ OCD+

That's so evil

It's going to be interesting to see if anyone will get any of these medals. Nice and evil game!

I got the clicking medal.

A Dying Childhood A Dying Childhood

Hey

Totally love it man, submit more of your shizz

"Chaos with the Record Button" "Chaos with the Record Button"

Not that great

It's not that great because a lot of the voices you do seem to be out of your range so it sounds very forced a lot of the time. Some were fine though.

Best advice I would give you is to not make too much guy voices. You can do boy voices but don't go any further.

voicegirl responds:

Thank you very much for your honest feedback, Loath-some.
I'm always looking for ways to improve. :-)

Runner Runner

Amazing

Great anatomy and coloring there

Dream~Rose Dream~Rose

Dream rose

Hi dream rose, remember me? I love your art, nice to see you on here again.

Scouted :D

DAD Wallpaper DAD Wallpaper

Nice coloring

Nice coloring, really pops out the shapes!